| ||Animalandia Municipal de Loreto:
• Assistance in forming an NGO, procuring donation of land, and raised the funds to build a free spay and neuter clinic to control the domestic animal populations in Loreto, B.C.S., Mexico.
• Provided organization with a car to pickup animals
Rural communities and fishcamps of Baja California Sur:
• Quarterly food drops to most needy families.
• Vehicle for medical emergencies.
• Enrollment of deaf girl in Rancho Sordo Mudo, and assistance to family in keeping her enrolled.
• Panga and motor to deaf girls' family to make a living.
• Base radios and panga radios to panga fishermen.
• Assistance to families with handicapped or disabled members.
• Genealogy study of early families of Baja California Sur.
• Medical evacuation and help for 8 year old Alexis Amador.
Internado of Loreto, Baja California Sur:
• Educational scholarship grants.
• Establishment of Ann & Don O'Neil Loreto Education Fund, (OLEF) to provide yearly scholarships.
• Spanish translation of Loreto, Baja California; First Mission and Capital of Spanish California.
Santa Cruz Island Foundation:
• Grant to publish Cowboy Island (Santa Rosa Island) by Gretel Ehrlich.
• Grant to publish Richard Diebenkorn and Carey Stanton, A Private Collection.
• Partnership in construction of the Cantina Vieja island winery museum.
• Partnership in construction of the lower winery Island Agricultural Museum.
• Partnership in construction of island saddle museum.
Channel Islands National Park:
• Historic Architectural Buildings Survey of Santa Rosa Island.
• Stabilization and continued maintenance of historic line cabins on Santa Rosa Island.
• Professional assistance to boating division of CINP.
• Continued maintenance of historic Campo Del Norte on Santa Cruz Island.
• Professional assistance in marine mammal census studies.
Aeromedicos, Baja California Sur:
• Assistance in logistics and translating at free clinics.
• Donated car for visiting doctors at free clinics.
• TMRE supports the efforts of Aeromedicos providing assistance to rural communities and fishcamps.
Rancho Sordo Mudo:
• Grant of sports equipment to assist deaf students in Mexico.
Santa Barbara Maritime Museum:
• Grant & Cosponsorship: All Eight Channel Islands exhibit.
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History:
• Grant to support the Arlington Springs archeological research on Santa Rosa Island.
Hollister Ranch Conservancy:
• Educational program sponsorship grant.
Central Coast Aquarium Society:
• Grant for Education Outreach 2000, Avila Beach, California.
• Grant for Education Outreach 2001, Avila Beach, California.
Asistencia Educacion Superior en Ligui y Ensenada Blanca:
• Grant of computer lab for students.
• Grant of oceanographic gear for field studies and aquaculture support.
• Grant of 45 ft. vessel for aquaculture support, and marine park assistance.
• Grant of school bus for students to attend computer lab.
• Grants for student field trips.
Community of Ligui/Ensenada Blanca, B.C.S.:
• Assistance with sustainable fisheries projects.
Guadalupe Island, Mexico, Expedition 2000
• Provided logistical support and professional assistance to the Mexican scientific community, San Diego Museum of Natural History, and the Endangered Species Recovery Council.
Los Angeles Natural History Museum:
• Donation of crustacean collection from Revillagigedos Islands and eastern tropical Pacific.
• Donation of isopod collection from eastern tropical pacific, and Sea of Cortez.
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden:
• Donation of botanical collections from islands of the pacific coast of Baja, and the Sea of Cortez
Have Mule will Travel:
• Assistance and logistical support for Mule Deer study on Cedros Island, Baja California.
School for Field Studies, Beverly, Massachusetts:
• Professional assistance in finding location for accredited Center for Marine Mammal Studies in Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Island Packers Floating Classroom
• Floating Classroom educational video for free distribution in schools.
• Matching grants to schools.
• Sponsorship of the No Child Left Inside marine education program.
American Cetacean Society:
Assistance in establishing gray census observatory sites on Santa Cruz Island.
Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary:
• Assisted in formation of Los Marineros education project.
• Gray whale radio tracking study in CINMS and Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
• Sponsored field day for students and teachers on Dive support Ship demonstrating ROV technology.
Foundation for Horses and Other Animals:
• Grants to do research and to preserve the Heritage Herd horses of Santa Cruz Island.
Grupo Ecological Antares:
• Donation of Computer
• Donation of educational videos, and publications
• Donation of hydrophones
• Professional assistance in marine salvage
Northwest Food Strategies, (now SeaShare):
• Grant to develop strategies to reduce waste in the Bering Sea Fisheries.
• Awarded first ever experimental fisheries permit to retain prohibited species bycatch for free distribution to the nations foodbanks.
• Worked with the fishing industry and government agencies to reduce bycatch.
Hubbs Sea World Research Institute:
• Study of effect of natural oil seeps on gray whale migrations.
• Population biology study of Orcas in Southeast Alaska.